Start business with web hosting service

Hello readers, I got story for you, one time my friend named Tom wants to build a web store for his business. Because he wants his business grows and his product known all around the world, also he wants to expand his business globally. He knows internet marketing from forum which discusses to boost your sales with technology called World Wide Web. My friend Tom wants build web store with trusted web hosting service providers, because he so confuse with many option for web hosting service in the net. He asks me for help to build his web store and choose good web hosting service for his web store.
Then I tell him to find good web hosting service with web hosting directory which review top ten web hosting providers with feature and benefit like up time, disk space, bandwidth limit, and of course they price too. But Tom says what if his business more biggest and fast grow effect for his web store? Then I said if his business needs more extra space, bandwidth, and of course full control then he need considered for VPS hosting for his business. With web hosting directory you can free to choose web hosting provider with they feature and benefit.